Saturday 10 January 2015

Review on Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash/Mask


Heres my thoughts on the Neutrogena Visibly clear 2-in-1 Wash/Mask.This mask costs £3.79.
I have used this mask for the past year or so and its safe to say I absolutely LOVE it.
Now I use this product in a couple different ways, depending on what type of result I want.This product is white and very thick and smells just like clay. I have acne-prone sensitive skin, and this works amazing.So if it works for me, it will definitely work for you.
My first way of using this product is as a face wash, so just like all cleansers, you wet your face and rub this product into the skin, including your eyes, but just be careful round them, then just rinse off the cleanser with warm water and a cloth. It works wonders and removing makeup,even waterproof makeup.Its nothing special though as a wash. Best used as a mask :)
Second way I use this product is a 5 minute mask, is when I’m in the bath and I have shampooed my hair and I have a hair mask in, I apply this product onto the skin in a thick layer, not near the eyes though, and let it sit for 5 minutes, then I rinse it out. Now by doing this I notice a ‘refresh’ in my skin and it seems a little smoother and softer,and redness goes down slightly.
But my personal favourite way of using this product is as above applying all over the face thickly and actually sleeping with it on all night, and rinsing off in the morning. Now obviously theres a few cons with doing this as it can be on the pillows sometimes and get everywhere.But this doesn’t stop me doing this, as what this does for my skin is amazing, it clears my blackheads in my nose and also reduces the size of spots that I may have on my skin. I would recommend doing this once a week and you will notice a big difference in the texture and softness of your skin.
You get 150ml of product and it lasts ages, it will last me about 4-5 months.
Highly recommend this product!! 5 stars!! :)
Love Lauren-x

No comments:

Post a Comment